Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!







Wow this year has gone by fast! I can't believe it's already 2008. We have so much coming up with the new baby and everything, I'm excited to see what this year will have in store for us. I hope you all had a great Holiday break and got to eat lots of great food! We went over to my in-laws for some fun Chinese to ring in the new year. I even made a Texas Sheet Cake. YUMMY!




Here's my latest projects for Serendipityscrapbooks.com. Their kits totally rock and are packed with fun goodies. I couldn't get enough of these fun acrylic stars! Perfect for boy pages!




Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kandis, your pages are just gorgeous...as always. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Best wishes for a very happy new year!

Molly said...

I just love these pages, Kandis! I hope you are having a wonderful New Year! :)